The Canadian carrier Telus has updated its software upgrade schedule software upgrade schedule where it has listed that the LG K61 will get the update to Android 10 on January 20. This is more than a month later than when the update first started rolling out in Europe.
As expected, the update will bring a ton of new features and improvements to the device in the form of the company’s LG UX 9.0 skin. This includes the new gestures, Digital Wellbeing, Pop-up windows, and other features that were introduced in Android 10.
LG K61 specifications
These are the specifications of the LG K61:
- Dimentions: 164.5 x 77.5 x 8.4 mm
- Display: 6.53 inches (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Android version: 9 | upgradeable to Android 10
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35
- Memory: 64GB + 4GB RAM, 128GB + 4GB RAM
- Rear cameras: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 5 MP
- Selfie camera: 16 MP
- Battery: Li-Po 4000 mAh
That being said, we will post an update once Telus rolls out Android 10 for the LG K61 in Canada. It’s likely that other carriers will roll out the update the same day as well.
Further, unlocked models may get the update to Android 10 around January 20.